Simplelight Limited specialise in business energy and water supply reviews, costings and procurement serving every type of business from large corporate Plcs, multisite operations, through to small and medium size business, shops and offices. We offer a wide range of solutions tailor made to the requirements of every customer, supported by our dedicated support team who are always on hand to offer the highest level of service.
Purpose of this Code of Practice
This Code informs you about our products, services, and customer-care policies. Our code is based on the requirements and guidelines of Ofgem, the independent regulator for the UK energy industry.
How to Contact Us.
Please contact our Customer Service Team:
By phone: (From 9:00am until 5:30pm Monday-Friday)
Please call this number: 01928 737780
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By letter: Commercial Director, Simplelight Ltd. Head Office, Clifton House, Ashville Point, Sutton Weaver, Cheshire, WA7 3FW.
Or via our website: www.simple-light.co.uk
Our Commitment to you.
We are committed to giving you the highest quality of customer service. When we engage with Energy providers, we choose these providers carefully, ensuring that you get a high-quality service. We make every reasonable effort to ensure the supply satisfies your requirements. We work to all relevant laws and regulations.
Our Products and Services.
- Simplelight Ltd. is an independent company that delivers business energy and water supply reviews, costings and procurement services to customers throughout the UK and Europe. Our products and Services include:
- Commercial Gas; By intelligent monitoring and strong relationships with gas suppliers, our specialists lower your commercial gas rates by picking the right gas supplier at the right time.
- Business energy; Reducing the cost of business energy by independently comparing the best rates on the market.
- Energy Monitoring; Giving you clarity on consumption with smart meters and software to easily analyse and reduce your usage.
- Energy Management; Reducing your energy consumption by installing the most innovative energy saving solutions on the market.
- Combined Heat & Power; CHP also known as co-generation. The process of generating electricity locally and utilising the waste heat produced by the generation process, the simultaneous generation of usable heat and power (usually electricity) in a single process.
- Business Water; Specialist water management services to help reduce business water services costs with a comprehensive water audit and cost reduction program.
Environmental and Corporate Social Responsibility Statement
Here at Simplelight Ltd. The prosperity of our business and of the communities within which we operate requires a commitment to the sustainable management of our activities. We have developed a policy that affects and enhances all areas of our business. We wish, therefore, to adopt and commit to the principles and practices set out below.
We are committed to the well-being and continual development of our people and to training our workforce, where employees are appreciated, valued and given regular feedback so that each employee has a clear understanding of their role and how they contribute to the business.
We operate a meritocracy, where all employees are recognised and rewarded based on their performance, effort, contribution and achievements.
We expect our employees to act with integrity towards one another and exercise a high standard of business practice and workmanship.
We support diversity, fairness and equal opportunities and aim to involve and consult regularly with employees as to the direction of the business.
We aim to build long term relationships with all our customers and other stakeholders by understanding their objectives as they evolve over time and meeting their needs.
We aim to give fair value, consistent quality and reliability.
We aim to have the highest professional and ethical standards and will be honest, open and transparent in all our dealings with customers.
We aim to create and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers and contractors.
We aim to choose suppliers that share our ethos in relation to employment practices, quality and environmental controls.
Health & Safety
We aim to achieve and maintain the highest standards of health and safety and provide a safe and healthy working environment for all our activities.
We have a current and effective written health and safety policy that is regularly reviewed and updated.
We have implemented an environmental policy appropriate to our business.
We are aware of our environmental impact as a business and have taken and continue to take appropriate steps to mitigate that impact, including setting environmental objectives and targets, implementing procedures and providing training so employees and contractors understand their environmental responsibilities and can seek to improve our environmental performance.
We recognise and understand the significance of the local community within which we operate. We aim to enhance our contribution to the community by being sensitive to the needs of local people and groups and promoting ethical and socially responsible trading.
Complete the form below and one of our experts will contact you to discuss your needs.
Clifton House, Ashville Point, Sutton Weaver, Cheshire, WA7 3FW.
T: +44 (0)1928 737780
Code of Practice
- Our Commitment to you.
- Our Products and Services.
- Environmental and Corporate Social Responsibility Statement
- The Community
Recruitment at Simplelight.
To see the latest Career opportunities, click here.
Terms & Conditions
To browse our Terms, Conditions and other documents, click here.